Carrie Dubberley offers custom classes, seminars, and presentations in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. These educational events are perfect for garden clubs, homeowner associations, business groups or any other organizations that want to learn more about gardening, especially sustainable gardening with native Texas plants.
Topics include Water Conservation & Rainwater Harvesting, Edibles & Herbs, Basic Garden Design, and Sustainable Landscaping Practices.
Carrie is also available to contribute articles to print media or other forms of publications interested in promoting sustainable gardening with native Texas plants. Contact Carrie Dubberley for questions or to schedule an event.
Depending on the type of speaking engagement, a fee may or may not apply.
Past Media Publications
Carrie Dubberley has written for the Dallas Morning News, Neighborsgo, Texas Nursery and Landscape Association, Dallas Home Design, and Lawn and Landscape.
Past Speaking Engagements
- APLD (Assoc. of Professional Landscape Designers) Rain Gardens
- Blackland Prairie Master Naturalist
- Cities of Plano, Flower Mound, Coppell, Grand Prairie, Irving
- Collin County Master Gardeners, training program, landscape design
- Collin County Rose Society
- Dallas Arboretum
- Dallas County Master Gardeners
- Dallas Master Naturalist
- Dallas Zoo
- Herb Society of America
- Heritage Herb Club
- Highland Spring Retirement Community
- Live Green in Plano
- Native Plant Society of Texas: Collin, Dallas, Denton County Chapters
- Native Plant Society of Texas – Native Plant Certification Program at Heard Museum
- 30th Anniversary of the Native Plant Society of Texas at Texas Women’s University – Native Plant Symposium
- Native Plant Society of Texas Collin County Chapter Expert Panel Discussion
- North Texas Water Garden Society
- Numerous Garden Clubs
- Plano Shriners
- Urban Ecosystems Workshops